- Saturday, April 3 · 8:45 to 4:30pm - San Rafeal"It's Not About the Food" one day workshop put on by Beyond Hunger co-founder and author of the book: Lauralee Roark
- Saturday, April 16 · 1:00pm to 4:00pm - SacramentoPlus Size Clothing Swap - Proceeds will benefit the non-profit organization Beyond Hunger and the remaining clothing articles will be donated to WEAVE
- Saturday, May 7 · 6:00am to 10:00am - Sacramento - Cal Expo FairgroundsSusan G Komen - Race for the Cure - Breast Cancer walk and Survivor Celebration - 75% of funds raised stay right here in the Sacramento region
- Saturday, May 14 · 6:00am to 10:00am - Elk Grove - Consumnes River CollegeMonSTARS of Motivation - My dear friend Susan Schultz will be speaker at this event. Proceeds benefit March of Dimes. Come out and GET motivated
- Saturday July 23 & Sunday July 24 · 10:00am to 4:00pm - College of MarinBe Body Positive Workshop - Learn to trust your body's inate wisdom, grow confidence and feel supported with a community focused on positive body image.
- August 1st - National BE BODY POSITIVE DAY
- Friday August 12 – Sunday August 14 - Sofitel Conference Center - Redwood City
Association for Size Diversity and Health: Educational Conference 2011 - No BODY Left Behind - The Health At Every Size Model: Ensuring an Inclusive Approach to Health & Wellness
- Saturday October 22 & Sunday October 23 · 10:00am to 4:00pm - College of MarinBe Body Positive Workshop - Learn to trust your body's inate wisdom, grow confidence and feel supported with a community focused on positive body image.